Penny Penelope

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

No end in sight

It's been a rough few days around here. Mia has had a terrible stomach bug since Saturday and spent four hours in the e.r. last night getting re-hydrated. It was our first trip to the hospital as parents and definitely an experience I could have waited longer for. The lights and people and, not to mention, needles were just too much. It was hard on her. Once the i.v. was in, she relaxed and was very interested in showing us her boo boo. She was amazing. The nurse put a sticker on her i.v. taped- hand, which she thought was great. It never ceases to amaze me how strong and adaptive kids can be. She was put through so much last night and still managed to find joy in the moment. God, I love this little girl.


My super girl pre-stomach bug.

I did finish my shirt, but with the events of the week, haven't found the time to take a picture. I'm hoping for tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

yea! my first comment. glad you like the blog... mom!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home