Penny Penelope

Sunday, April 16, 2006

A week in paradise


We're back from paradise (Sanibel Island, Florida), and oh what a wonderful time it was. Mia absolutely loved the beach this time. She played in the sand and ran around like crazy picking up every shell she could find. Every shell was as if she had never seen one before. So so so sweet. We also rented bikes and had a little chariot that trailed behind daddy's bike for Mia. At first, I wasn't sure if she'd go for it, but she had a blast and would yell out "wee!" every time she went over a bump.

The bikini was a success. Held up well (I had worried about the gathers a little bit) and looked adorable. I did get that hat made too. I'm so glad I did, because she really needed it and liked wearing it.

Here's the bikini in action...

I'm not quite sure what my next project will be. I really need to get started again on those roman shades for Mia's room, but just don't feel motivated. I bought some new shirt patterns while we were in Florida. Sewing those sounds like more fun. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home