Penny Penelope

Monday, April 24, 2006

Ideas, ideas


Why so crazy about the a-line skirt pattern you ask? Well, here's why. I just have to make this. I saw a very similar design on a Carolina Herrera skirt in a magazine. I loved the embroidery and thought, "I could make that." Ahh, I seem to have that thought so many times during any given day, but do I actually make it? Usually not. Well, I think it's safer to say never. Ever. So here's my new challenge. Actually do it. Actually sew something I just have to have. Even if it means taking way too much time drafting a pattern. And way too much time on applique and embroidery. This one is a must. I must, I must, I must. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel, I really want to see this one when you finish -- should be mind blowing.

gabby

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home