Penny Penelope

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Skirts are in my future


... finally. I got my act together and made a rub-off (copy) of a skirt I like. I worked on it today while Mia napped. This afternoon, she played with her markers at the table, while I transferred everything to a paper pattern. I feel so good right now. I can't wait to start cutting some fabric. Summer is almost here, and I have nothing to wear... yet.

I finished the dress I was working on. Zipper, hem and all. And, well, let's just say that it's finished and leave it at that. There's no way I'm posting a picture of it. The fit is so bad, I'd be sure to lose any readers I may have out there if I shared it. Just picture Maria in the Sound of Music running through a field wearing a dress that's too big. Not quite the look I was after.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry your dress didn't work out. I'll be watching for the skirt.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I kind of want to see that one now! Can you get a pic running through a field in NYC?

5:10 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

hi everyone! I may just have to post a picture of the dress. Tarek told me I should post everything, not just the things I like. I sort of agree.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home