Penny Penelope

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Thank you cards


Here are some thank you cards I designed to send to everyone who contributed to our March of Dimes walk in April. I was holding off posting about this because I wanted the cards to get where they needed to go first, and I was also having trouble getting a good picture. The picture is still bad, but you get the idea. I made the envelope too, which was fun. Usually, I buy envelopes, then make the card to fit them. Seeing this photo makes me think about how much I'd like to improve my photography. I know lighting is really important, but it seems to be what I have the most trouble with. A different color background would have helped too.

I have a lot of sewing on my to-do list. All of a sudden, it's hot here. Mia needs more light summer dresses and hats. I need more skirts. I better go get busy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel, I tried answering to the lovely comment you left on my blog but the email bounced back, so here I am.

Thank you for the info on labels. I've not made a decision yet, so your suggestion comes in handy. And thank you for your kind comments about my photos. The best advice I could give you is to practice a lot and to love it. I really enjoy taking photos so I spend an awful amount of time doing it.

I hope this helps.

Have a fun weekend!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home