Penny Penelope

Friday, June 02, 2006

Summer is officially here!

And I have this adorable summer handbag to prove it! A few weeks ago, I saw Autum's post about handbags she made for bridesmaids gifts. Oh my, I took one look at the cherry print bag and had to have one. Lucky for me, it just so happened to be around Mother's Day. So I eagerly emailed Autum to see if there was any possible way she could make one for me too. Well, a short time later, here it is. Actually, I should say, here they are. Because not only did she make the adorable bag for me, but she sent Mia a coordinating bag as a gift! Complete with bamboo handles! Can you believe that?! I was so surprised and so excited and so grateful, I was like a little kid hopping around. I handed the bag to Mia and told her it was a gift from Autum, and you should have seen the look on her face. Total joy and surprise. She immediately took it from me and said, "Nice, Mama! Nice!" And she is so right. They really are nice. So well made and sturdy. Every detail is wonderful. And not to mention, they're the perfect size for each of us. Mine is just big enough to carry my wallet, cell phone, camera (must have), keys, and diaper, wipes and sunscreen for Mia. Mia's is just big enough for her little horse and some other toys she immediately put in her bag. Ooh, and I have to share the hang tags that came on them. So adorable. See what I mean about every detail? I can't tell you how fun it is for me to have something handmade and special from someone who's blog I read every day. I just love it. I really do. Thank you Autum!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel you are sooo sweet! That picture of Mia just makes my heart smile! She is precious. I hope you both enjoy your purses!

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel, I love your's and Mia's purses. She looks so cute carrying her purse everywhere she goes. I may have to order one for me!

gabby

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love onesies its so easy to get at their little baby pussy and I LOVE baby pussy

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home