Penny Penelope

Monday, June 19, 2006

We're back!


Wow, gone for over a week, and I didn't even say good-bye. Sorry about that. I had every intention of letting you know about our trip before we left, but that didn't work out. The night before we left, I was sitting at the sewing machine finishing Mia's sun hats at 10 p.m., and I still had to finish packing. Why I wait until the last minute for things, I'll never know. But it seems I always do. Anyway, we went to the Texas hill country (beautiful!) to spend time with my family. It was a great trip. I got to spend time with my grandmother, which was wonderful. Tarek even got these pics of us, which I absolutely love. Thank you Tarek!



Now that I'm home, I have my sewing mind spinning. I'm looking forward to working on some projects I've had sitting on the back burner. Pillows for the couch. Applique project for Mia's room. Should be fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home